[erlang-questions] edoc and nested src folder tree structure

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Tue Nov 4 16:17:48 CET 2014

There's no option for excluding specific modules, but you should be able to
achieve what you want by launching edoc via the function edoc:files/2
instead of edoc:application/2, using an explicit list of modules and
setting options to get things like application name right. Check out the
source code for edoc:application/3 to see what it does to find modules and
set up default options.

        /Richard