[erlang-questions] Is n2o viable?
Thu May 1 19:54:14 CEST 2014
Of course we have everything.
IRC FeeeNode Channel 24/7: #n2o Public Logs: https://botbot.me/freenode/n2o/
N2O Handbook: http://synrc.com/framework/web/n2o/doc/book.pdf
Live Commit History, Continuously in top 5-10 active Erlang Projects on Github.
Our latest release 1.4 was drafter a week ago.
We have three sample projects:
1. One of them is Skyline (Sample Web Shop based on N2O) http://github.com/synrc/skyline
2. Second is Countach (CMS written in N2O) http://github.com/synrc/countach
3. Third is Erlang Continuous Integration Server http://github.com/voxoz/cycle
Also we have tens of Nitrogen sites that could be easily converted to N2O
We have Additional Satellite Projects:
1. KVS Erlang Abstract Erlang Term Database (Riak/KAI/Mnesia) http://github.com/5HT/kvs_core
3. MQS RabbitMQ client library http://github.com/synrc/mqs
4. FEEDS Feeds Server http://github.com/synrc/feeds
Among known public users of N2O I could admit:
Along with more closed projects by
Which forms a core community.
Unfortunately haven't heard anything from you in my mailbox.
Hope you will find what you are looking here.
> n2o looks like a wonderful project. But there's so little how-to information on the web, and so little sign of community support, that I can't tell if it's a viable open-source project for any but the in-group.
More information about the erlang-questions