[erlang-questions] How to report a trivial wxErlang documentation error?

John R. Ashmun john.ashmun@REDACTED
Thu May 1 02:24:31 CEST 2014

I always download the Windows binaries for Erlang, and I have never used
git -- I don't understand what a pull request is.

At http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/wxEvtHandler.html#connect-2, there is a
link labeled "EventType" (It's the second argument to
wxEvtHandler:connect/2) which points, rather than to wxEventType( ) (the
documentation for which appears not to exist), to
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/wxEvtHandler.html#connect-3

To find what I needed, which was the event type for a user's operating
a wxButton, I used notepad to read a copy of wx.hrl to which I had added
carriage returns, so I now know it's command_button_clicked.

Regards,
John Ashmun