[erlang-questions] Is there a simple way to catapult an existing app to a remote server?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Sun Mar 30 10:19:51 CEST 2014

Greetings,

The slave documentation says: "The slave node should use the same file
system at the master." Your use case is saved by the next sentence: "At
least, Erlang/OTP should be installed in the same place on both
computers and the same version of Erlang should be used.".
If you have the right Erlang/OTP in the right place, but not your
applications, you have to
1) Find the modules for the applications.
2) Send the modules to the slave.
3) Start the applications.

bengt