[erlang-questions] Force rebar to use a different protocol

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Fri Mar 28 22:06:42 CET 2014

You can configure your .gitconfig to rewrite URLs for you:

[url "https://github.com/"]
    insteadOf = git://github.com/

Or do it through the command line:

git config --global url.https://github.com/.insteadOf git://github.com/

For more info check the man pages for git-config:

http://git-scm.com/docs/git-config

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec