[erlang-questions] Can't disable compensation for sudden changes of system time

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Mar 27 11:26:31 CET 2014

Hello Word,

It is not possible to get this information out of the Erlang runtime via
any Erlang API call. The only way that I found was to attach a gdb session
to the running beam and print the value of the global
variable erts_disable_tolerant_timeofday.

Adding a call into erlang:system_info/1 that fetches the value should be
very simple if anyone feels like submitting a patch to add it.

Lukas