[erlang-questions] No crash reports to tty with OTP R16B03-1

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi@REDACTED
Wed Mar 26 13:48:37 CET 2014

No, I realized the problem:

I was preparing my embedded yaws with this:
Debug = false,
GC = yaws_config:make_default_gconf(Debug, "myserver"),

In the old yaws-1.87, the above would write logs to tty.

But in the new version yaws-1.98 if you want this, you need to enable debug:
Debug = true,
GC = yaws_config:make_default_gconf(Debug, "myserver"),

So the change was a correction of inappropriate behaviour for production.
Regards,
Takeshi