[erlang-questions] Dealing with different environment configurations?

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Mar 21 21:18:00 CET 2014

Hello,

I am using vars overlays to customize sys.config for each environment.
This requires to create a new package for each env but I see no issues with it.
It is easy to manage a solid package.

Best Regards,
Dmitry