[erlang-questions] Mnesia cluster across releases

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Wed Mar 19 16:05:22 CET 2014

So it turns out my problem may be more specific. What happened now is
that I have a particular table where the only copy of that table was
on a node that was shut down and is now lost. Is there any way to
recover from that? I'm ok with completely deleting the table from the
schema but a simple

mnesia:delete_table(tabname).

results in

{aborted,{no_exists,tabname}}

Anything I can do there, or is my whole schema screwed?