[erlang-questions] No JSON/MAPS interoperability in 17.0?

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Fri Mar 14 18:04:43 CET 2014

Hey OTPeople,

Since this comes up every now and then, does Ericsson have any plan to introduce atom garbage collection or suchlike in Erlang/OTP? Some official info would be great.

Best,
Thomas

Hi Joe,