[erlang-questions] Erlang and SDL (ITU Z.100)

João Henrique Ferreira de Freitas <>
Wed Mar 12 03:27:04 CET 2014

I am starting some experiments about SDL ([1]) and Erlang.

My aim is to use OpenGEODE [2] and add Erlang backend to create erlang
code from SDL (PR). I don't know if this is a cool think to do but I am
learning a lot.

I've been read this sdl2erlang [3] paper to get some ideas. Anybody know
what happened with that initiative ? Maybe there are some code on
somewhere ?

I believe that sdl2erlang has some key points that I could use to create
a good work (that works).

[1] http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com17/languages/Z100.pdf
[3] http://www.erlang.se/publications/sdl2erlang.pdf