[erlang-questions] No JSON/MAPS interoperability in 17.0?

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 13:19:46 CET 2014

By the way, whatever happened to the community library list on erlang.org?
The linked page,  http://www.erlang.org/user.html , is a 404 these days...
And it sounds like it could still be useful (especially if maintained to a
reasonable degree).