[erlang-questions] No JSON/MAPS interoperability in 17.0?

liuyanghejerry liuyanghejerry@REDACTED
Sun Mar 9 15:56:57 CET 2014

于 2014/3/8 22:01, Anthony Ramine 写道:
> The problem is not about what is accepted, it’s about how one’s (un)parser works. Sometimes you want a streaming-like API, sometimes the whole tree, etc. The Postel principle is orthogonal here.

So, all languages with JSON module in their standard library seems
unbelievable? Because people need different parsers, so we give them no
parser? I don't think this is a reason for rejecting it.