[erlang-questions] erlang.mk neotoma

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Mar 7 18:00:00 CET 2014

Yes, please send me pull requests of all the packages that you found
work, so that we can populate this. Later on the package feature will
also allow you to simply do

DEPS = cowboy neotoma

without having to specify anything else if the dependency is found in
the packages, so that'll be pretty useful. It will also use the
preferred version by default (example cowboy 1.*) and will be able to
act as a central version-locking file if needed.

But that file isn't going to get populated by itself. =)

On 03/07/2014 12:01 PM, Jesper Louis Andersen wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:51 AM, t x <txrev319@REDACTED
> <mailto:txrev319@REDACTED>> wrote:
>
>     ## consider:
>
>     PROJECT = websocket
>
>     DEPS = cowboy neotoma
>     dep_cowboy = pkg://cowboy master
>     dep_neotoma = pkg://neotoma master
>

> Neotoma is not among the packages:
>
> https://github.com/extend/erlang.mk/blob/master/packages.v1.tsv
>
> You will need a pull request for that one, or refer it directly through
> a github link
>
> --
> J.

Loïc Hoguin