[erlang-questions] warn_missing_spec

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Thu Mar 6 15:46:44 CET 2014

On 03/06/2014 04:38 PM, Loïc Hoguin wrote:
> I would like a +warn_missing_spec_in_exported_functions option. I don't
> want to write specs for every single small function in my module, this
> is a waste of time.

This is what +warn_missing_spec actually does. (*)

There is also a +warn_missing_spec_all which warns you because you have
not done what you do not want to do ;)

Kostis

(*) I realize the current names are not very fortunate, but I could not
come up with something precise and concise at the same time. Suggestions
welcome!