[erlang-questions] pre-map erlang, json, list of kv pairs

Thu Mar 6 15:15:51 CET 2014

On 06 Mar 2014, at 15:04, t x <txrev319@REDACTED> wrote:

>  I'm already using r17. Are there any json libraries that take
> advantage of this yet?

No, you are using 17.0-rc2 which is a release candidate. I don’t know of any JSON library taking advantage of maps yet. I expect code to pick up maps around the 17.0 release and it will probably be in general use around 17.2 when the major bugs have been weeded out.

Maps is a feature that will take time to adopt. It will not happen magically over the course of the first release.