[erlang-questions] Jinterface, Android, and epmd

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Sat Mar 1 22:25:59 CET 2014

Hi,

The problem is that I am looking for something in Java.  I guess I
could have spelled that out in more detail, but I thought it was
fairly evident from discussing JInterface and Android - which is a
"Java" (well, Dalvik, but... yeah, not Erlang) system, that that is
what I needed.  We don't run, nor want to run Erlang on the Android
system at this point in time.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/