[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 171, Issue 9

Youngkin, Rich richard.youngkin@REDACTED
Fri Jun 27 16:08:05 CEST 2014

Fred Hebert's blog - It's about the guarantees - has a good discussion
regarding why it's not always about "restart & pray"

http://ferd.ca/it-s-about-the-guarantees.html

Cheers,
Rich