[erlang-questions] Dialyzer: Unknown functions

Paulo F. Oliveira paulo.ferraz.oliveira@REDACTED
Tue Jun 24 17:58:11 CEST 2014

Hi.

I'm applying dialyzer to my project and still have a bunch of warnings
whose origin I can't seem to figure out.

Unknown functions:
  cover:compile_beam/1
  cover:compile_beam/2
  cover:compile_module/2
  cover:export/2
  cover:get_term/1
  cover:import/1
  cover:is_compiled/1
  cover:module_info/1
  cover:write/2
  eprof:analyze/1
  eprof:log/1
  eprof:start/0
  eprof:start_profiling/1
  eprof:stop_profiling/0
  packages:last/1
  packages:strip_last/1
  xref:add_application/3
  xref:analyze/2
  xref:set_default/3
  xref:set_library_path/2
  xref:start/2
  xref:stop/1
Unknown types:

I'm using the following to generate the PLT:

dialyzer --build_plt --verbose --statistics -Wunmatched_returns
-Werror_handling -Wrace_conditions -Wunderspecs -Woverspecs -Wspecdiffs -r
deps --apps ebin asn1 compiler crypto erts hipe inets kernel public_key
runtime_tools sasl ssl stdlib syntax_tools xmerl edoc eunit gs mnesia -I
include

Does anybody know how to solve this (I don't want to ignore the warnings)
or could probably point me in the right direction so that I can figure it
out?

Thanks.

Cheers.

- Paulo F. Oliveira