[erlang-questions] node.js vs erlang

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 19:19:33 CEST 2014

> Care to elaborate? Unqualified derision does not express anything useful about
> what you (would) like.

how did you know that was my band name?
"Thank you! We are: UNQUALIFIED DERISION! Good night!"

anyway. django docs do this thing that i see elsewhere, too: they have
a story that is the happy path that you have to follow to a T to get
it to stay Happy. if you slightly diverge then often things go to
hell, now or later in the story you are following; if you want to
learn something that isn't in the docs good luck Charlie with that;
etc. it just seems really sorta lame, narrow, patronizing, fluffly,
not really sufficiently helpful, automagic (in a bad way), etc. to me.