[erlang-questions] Erlang is *not* a implementation of the Actor model Re: Go vs Erlang for distribution

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Jun 23 02:27:28 CEST 2014

We had never heard of the actor model, at least I hadn't. We had other
inputs, amongst others Eripascal which an internal Ericsson version of
Pascal which had processes and messages.

Hewitt got a lot of things wrong in his description of Erlang.

Robert