[erlang-questions] Erlang for youngsters

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sat Jun 21 03:01:31 CEST 2014

+1

Long time ago I was trained as a science journalist; the key writing guide
was:
Always write with the idea that your target audience is very intelligent,
but knows absolutely nothing about the subject you are talking about.