[erlang-questions] node.js vs erlang

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh@REDACTED
Thu Jun 19 16:09:02 CEST 2014

I quite agree - if you just want to get _something_ up, and don't
particularly care about any of the long term consequences of your design
decisions, you can do far, _far_ worse than an Angular/Node implementation.
And, FWIW, I quite encourage this, odds are that there will be _no_ long
term consequences :-)

cheers

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Mark Nijhof <mark.nijhof@REDACTED