[erlang-questions] maps match specifications

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Wed Jun 18 16:57:57 CEST 2014

Maps match specifications are not working for me (see below).  I know they
were absent in the early maps branch, but I could not find anything saying
they are absent from R17.  I suspect they are just absent, but thought I
would ask in case I've done something stupid or stumbled on a bug

Thanks,
Dan.

12> ets:fun2ms(fun({_,#{foo:=bar}}) -> true end).
** exception error: no function clause matching
ms_transform:normalise({map,1,[{map_field_exact,1,{atom,1,foo},{atom,1,bar}}]})
(ms_transform.erl, line 1063)
     in function  ms_transform:normalise_list/1 (ms_transform.erl, line
1091)
     in call from ms_transform:normalise_list/1 (ms_transform.erl, line
1091)
     in call from ms_transform:normalise/1 (ms_transform.erl, line 1081)
     in call from ms_transform:normalise_list/1 (ms_transform.erl, line
1091)
     in call from ms_transform:normalise/1 (ms_transform.erl, line 1081)
     in call from ms_transform:normalise/1 (ms_transform.erl, line 1079)
     in call from ms_transform:transform_from_shell/3 (ms_transform.erl,
line 215)