[erlang-questions] Beginners tutorials

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Sat Jun 14 09:44:20 CEST 2014

Clusters are hardly an unknown term, though personally I mentally associate the term with DIY HPC. Greg Pfister's In Search of Clusters was pretty good.

Computer cluster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

   Computer cluster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A computer cluster consists of a set of loosely connected or tightly connected computers that work together so that in many respects they can be viewed as a single ...
View on en.wikipedia.org Preview by Yahoo

PS. Gordon, I liked the site, it's a nice read for someone who wants to get the flavor of the language rather than a tutorial. Loved the last paragraph

"Muslims say that all human things are flawed, and only God is perfect. The great Muslim caligraphers would make a deliberate mistake in their work so God wouldn't think them too proud. Getting the final semicolon wrong in Erlang (which we all do) is the Erlang developer's acknowlegement of their own human frailty."