[erlang-questions] Which technology I should choose?

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Thu Jun 12 20:03:35 CEST 2014

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, if you're having problems with
Yaws, I'd like to hear about them. I'm one of the 3 active
developers/maintainers of Yaws. There's also the erlyaws mailing list if
you need help or advice from other users:

--steve