[erlang-questions] Problems loading LeoFS

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Sat Jun 7 04:00:01 CEST 2014

Hi Yosuke,

Thank you for responding to my question. I did indeed miss the section on required libraries. I'll fix that tomorrow.

As noted in my question, my other confusion had to do with which directory I should have been in at each step. Each step is simply prefaced with $. Perhaps this is something most folks would know, but I'm not that experienced.

LeoFS looks like a terrific program. I'm looking forward to understanding it better and, perhaps employing it in a project I'm working on.

Many thanks again for your help and your outstanding work with LeoFS.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad