[erlang-questions] How to return all records in dets

Evgeny M donpedrothird@REDACTED
Mon Jun 2 00:06:52 CEST 2014

My 2 cents as a more or less erlang noob on the documentation.
Most of the docs on the standard modules is fine if you know basics about
folds, maps, common data structures etc.
Some of docs, like docs on dets/ets/mnesia selects and matches are vague
and need more examples. I for one still not sure why foldl on a table, as
Joe Armstrong suggested, is better than match or select. There are other
commonly used modules and apps which would benefit from more examples too, the
first things that come to my mind are inets and crypto infrastructure with
public_key.

The docs are not horrible, far from it, but having more examples would be
really helpful.