[erlang-questions] R16 + Centos + Crypto + ESL Package

Per Hedeland per@REDACTED
Thu Jul 31 18:29:02 CEST 2014

Andreas Schultz <aschultz@REDACTED> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks! When I looked into backporting - can't remember if I looked at
these commits or simply diffed the R16 and R17 sources - it seemed to me
that the EC2M-specific changes were dependant on a significant amount of
other stuff, and so gave up on it, since I didn't have a pressing need
to have EC at all. E.g. looking just at the crypto.c changes in the
above, there are algo_xxx[] arrays (with algo_pubkey[] being extended),
that don't exist at all in R16. But maybe it is doable with some work.

--Per