[erlang-questions] erlang with sctp doesn't build on armv7 from source

Kaju rapidkaju@REDACTED
Sun Jul 27 03:22:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I wrote a sample sctp client and server in c-lang and that failed with error "Protocol not supported". It appears that my kernel do not support sctp protocol. The issue is with kernel sctp support and probably not with erlang build system.