[erlang-questions] Recommendations on optional callbacks

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Jul 22 02:11:05 CEST 2014

I still prefer behaviors...

src/my_evt.erl:5: Warning: undefined callback function handle_info/2
(behaviour 'gen_event')

...sometimes "newer" isn't necessarily "better".

/s