[erlang-questions] Cowboy based XML-RPC server

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sat Jul 19 18:12:44 CEST 2014

I would advise using Yaws for XML-RPC too. It's XML-RPC, there is very
little to gain from one server or another. It's a pain in all cases,
even more so if you have to reimplement it yourself.

On 07/19/2014 04:43 PM, Steve Vinoski wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Frans Schneider <schneider@REDACTED
> <mailto:schneider@REDACTED>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I have to implement XML-RPC to get my system to communicate with ROS
>     [1].  To implement a ROS node, I need both an XML-RPC client and
>     XML-RPC server. Nothing fancy and preferable very light-weight.
>     Cowboy seems to be a very nice framework, but since I am totally new
>     to implementing XML-RPC and I can't find anything on Cowboy +
>     XML-RPC, I could use some advice or pointers to examples.
>

> The yaws web server provides XML-RPC support:
>
> https://github.com/klacke/yaws
>
> --steve

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu