[erlang-questions] A website to show popular erlang modules

Bin Wang wbin00@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 03:44:27 CEST 2014

Hi, all

The Erlang projects I'm analyzing is all come from Github. I get the
top 1000 stared Erlang projects from the Github's API. (I can only get
1000). Then analyze rebar.config to find the dependencies. So the
result is all done by machine.

So it's not as complex as a forum. If you are more interested in a
forum that could review, comment and vote , I may write a new project
based on it.

 If Erlang has a package manager such as gem or npm, things could be
done much easier.

---
Bin Wang