[erlang-questions] OTP Version

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 00:49:01 CEST 2014

Right, but it gets confusing because the OTP version IS 17.x.y not 17.
So I'd argue if it can't be determined by the running system it
shouldn't be part of system_info at all.

And to make it more confusing, how does it know it is 17? Could there
not be a mix of 17 and 18 apps in there? Maybe that is rejected?