[erlang-questions] Erlang researcher position at the University of Kent

Bruce Yinhe community-manager@REDACTED
Fri Jul 11 09:30:15 CEST 2014

Hi Anthony,

My apologies that was a wrong choice of words. Erlang Central is a
community site sponsored by companies using Erlang. It is one of the few
places that is trying to be both a complete Erlang resource hub (incl.
jobs) and a social hub for the community, filling the void created when
trapexit was decomissioned. It is NOT the official Erlang website, but we
do hope it can complement erlang.org and all of the other sites out there
for Erlang related information. Erlang Central represents no one but the
voice of the its sponsors, a group of companies using Erlang. Everyone is
welcome to contribute and provide feedback and feature requests throught
the forum or tutorials, howtos and articles through the wiki.

Best regards,
Bruce