[erlang-questions] What factors correlate with programming language popularity/adoption?

T Ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Wed Jul 9 23:52:38 CEST 2014

In general I am comfortable using libraries from Mochi Games, Basho,
Klarna, Heroku and Boundary.

Anything that gets tack onto Yaws, Riak, Ejabberd, and RabbitMQ.

And of course from well known individuals in the community, U Wiger,
Klacke, S Vinoski, F Hebert, R Carlsson et al.

That isn't to say all these libraries are complete, some assembly required.