[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Miles Fidelman mfidelman@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 23:38:31 CEST 2014

lloyd@REDACTED wrote:
> I, for one, benefit considerably and feel boundless gratitude for the wonderful sharing economy that has emerged through the open-source movement. For me it's a privilege to pay back in any way I can. Buying a book that supports the titans of our field who've contributed so much is the least I can do.

By the way - nobody should take anything I say as a statement against
the book or Francesco, et. al.  Lloyd is spot on here.  I just made my
way over to O'Reilly and bought a copy (yes, with the discount code) -
looking forward to reading it.

Miles