[erlang-questions] observer under Windows has broken statusbar

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Jul 2 09:31:21 CEST 2014

Sigh.

We don't even have a Win 8 machine here currently, so that will take some
time.
Also I suspect it's wxWidgets bug, since the statusbar is just created by
observer
and maintined and handled by wxWidgets, feels like an erlang workarond is
tough
to fix.

Maybe it's time to switch to wxWidgets-3.0 for the windows builds, that is
at least maintained.

Anyway, thanks for the bug report will see what I can do.

/Dan