[erlang-questions] The quest for the perfect programming language for massive concurrency.

kraythe . kraythe@REDACTED
Fri Jan 31 07:25:17 CET 2014

Well I think after seeing the arguments and the response of the community I
am trending seriously towards Erlang. I will probably make the mental
investment to learn and become good with emacs. And then move on from
there. I may still have a ton of questions. I would still, for example,
love to know who to 'reload' my application once it is started.