[erlang-questions] OTP R16B03-1 has been released
Mon Jan 27 16:04:52 CET 2014
Erlang/OTP R16B03-1 has been released.
OTP R16B03-1 is a service release which corrects a few issues found in the
R16B03 release. The corrections are:
- The ODBC application was missing in the prebuilt Windows installers.
- 3 corrections in the SSL application:
- Add missing validation of the server_name_indication option
and test for its explicit use.
- Elliptic curve selection in server mode now properly selects a
curve suggested by the client, if possible.
- Bug in the TLS hello extension handling caused the server to
behave as it did not understand secure renegotiation.
- In the syntax_tools application a bug was introduced which broke
reverting of local funs. This is now corrected (thanks to Anthony
- wx - Solved a problem which caused the debugger to crash when
closing a Window. Fixed static linking on Mac.
- xmerl - Fixed a problem in the SAX parser when the header of the
next document was appearing in the buffer when using
You can find the README file with more detailed info at
You can download the full source distribution from
Note: To unpack the TAR archive you need a GNU TAR compatible program.
For installation instructions please read the README that is part of
You can also find this release at the official Erlang/OTP Git-repository at
https://github.com/erlang/otp tagged *OTP_R16B03-1*
The Windows binary distribution can be downloaded from
On-line documentation can be found at http://www.erlang.org/doc/.
You can also download the complete HTML documentation or the Unix manual
We also want to thank those that sent us patches, suggestions and bug
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions