[erlang-questions] Dynamic Code and Atoms

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Thu Jan 23 16:34:56 CET 2014

Sorry I didn’t reply to all the first time, putting the list back in the loop.

Probably this problem was never encountered before. Do you really need to do whatever you are doing like this?

--
Anthony Ramine