[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] Proposal: reinstate pre-built PLT for Dialyzer

Sean Cribbs <>
Thu Jan 23 16:31:59 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Tuncer Ayaz <> wrote:

> How do you define the standard library? I mean, why not include
> all libs/apps?

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Anything that ships with OTP and is not
explicitly disabled or skipped by the build process should be included.

> I usually build a comprehensive PLT for each OTP release and
> unfortunately that uncovers type errors which should not be shipped in
> a release :(.
And we should be fixing those! :D

> From what I recall, a PLT references the beam files with absolute
> filenames. This might pose a problem you'd have to solve first.

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll look into that.

Sean Cribbs <>
Software Engineer
Basho Technologies, Inc.