[erlang-questions] [ANN] ActorDB a distributed SQL database (Sergej Jurecko)

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Thu Jan 23 06:51:18 CET 2014

Hello,

I am writing an article on this topic at the moment. It should be posted somewhere either tomorrow or monday. I will reply with it once it is posted.

Sergej