[erlang-questions] [ANN] ActorDB a distributed SQL database

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Tue Jan 21 21:34:09 CET 2014

Every actor is an erlang process on each of node of its cluster, one of which is master and that master executes all reads and writes.
Until a write is commited no reads or writes are allowed to that actor. The master erlang process queues all calls.
We may loosen that a bit in the future. Allow reads to be executed on slaves if master is locked for write.

Sergej