[erlang-questions] internal error in lint_module

Sina Samavati sina.samv@REDACTED
Sun Jan 19 16:12:18 CET 2014

It is not a bug.

"AST" in parse_transform/2 is a list of abstract forms but the output
of erl_syntax_lib:mapfold/3 is a syntax tree (namely, that "T1"),
that's why it throws some errors because parse_transform/2 should
return a list of abstract forms.
You can give a *list* of syntax trees to erl_syntax:revert_forms/1 to
get a *list* of abstract forms.