[erlang-questions] Fwd: Can't create schema in Mnesia

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sun Jan 19 04:37:17 CET 2014

I think you should check again, I believe you have made a mistake. You will
only get this error and see that output if you have a mnesia.beam on the
code path that is not the one that ships with Erlang. Having only a setup/0
export makes it extremely likely that this is the original mnesia.beam that
would be produced from the mnesia.erl that you pasted earlier in this
thread.

Try evaluating code:which(mnesia). If it doesn't show the same directory as
code:which(mnesia_locker) then you will know which beam file to delete.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Yves S. Garret
<yoursurrogategod@REDACTED>wrote:

> @ Bob Ippolito, I tried that, the same result, the same error as described
> previously.

>>> [planemo,tower]