[erlang-questions] Start Conditions in Lexical Analyzer Generator (leex)

Dmitry Kolesnikov <>
Fri Jan 17 15:53:34 CET 2014

Probably, I've missed something… The start condition is the literal part of lex regex.

WSS = [\x20\x09\x0A\x0D]+
VAR = [a-zA-Z.]+

{if{WSS}{VAR}} : {token, {'if', TokenLine, TokenChars}}.

this matches token is it starts with if

- Dmitry