[erlang-questions] r17a or updated maps branch?

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Fri Jan 17 15:41:48 CET 2014

I was able to overcome the crypto problem by cherry picking 94576fd
"crypto: Fix bug in change_basename" into my tree.

I am still looking forward to R17, but I am no longer stuck.

Cheers,
Dan.