[erlang-questions] List comprehension question

amindfv@REDACTED amindfv@REDACTED
Thu Jan 16 17:55:12 CET 2014

This is intentional. I use a pattern like this a lot:

-type foo :: {'a', string()} | {'b', string()}.

Foos() -> [{a, "hello"}, {b, "goodbye"}].

As() -> [ S || {a, S} <- Foos() ]. % ["hello"]

Tom