[erlang-questions] [ANN] mekao - SQL constructor library

Daniil Churikov ddosia@REDACTED
Sun Jan 12 14:47:50 CET 2014

Hello dear list!

I would like to announce small library (currently under 500LoC), which
intended to help in SQL queries construction.
The main goal is to cover very basic type of queries, and provide mechanism
to easily extend it if needed.
Note that as one of the key concept is that you use records as db-data
representation, otherwise it may not be useful for you.

It is early alpha and I share it because it is already covers some of mine
usecases and I want to catch right direction to move on.

Anyway spend few minutes to check README or read some tests.

Thanks!